Then I got cut off.
As I was saying. there was a hell of a crash. 5 guys driving down the motorway the wrong way. They were filming it to TivTock. 3 people going to a wedding in the UK were hit. Absolute carnage. The very thought that they were broadcasting this on the internet is beyond belief.
In the UK there was a crash killing 3 police officers,,,, again coming down the motorway the wrong way.
A equal to that was that one of the rogue car occupants had their house burned down.
Glen Hansard died from a fall from his motorcycle.
Today the news came in that Dolly Parton had died.
She wrote more than 1,000 songs I heard it on the radio.
Loads of good vibes about her,
She was in Ventry Co.Kerry and someone noticed that she was a bit cold. Someone put a shawl over her shoulders and she jumped up saying. "Thats the first time a man has tried to put clothes on me."
God bless you all
No comments:
Post a Comment