Friday, October 14, 2016

A premature return


Kreativ dental clinic in Budapest
Look at this unfinished apartment block It has been left idle for 10 years.
         A chandelier sits at the front door.
                          Look closely the keys are in the front door.

I am back again!
Not their fault but mine.
I was at the Kreativ (link)dental clinic in Budapest you see.
It is really good.
But I didn't want to say too much about it until my treatment was finished.
The last time I was there they did the groundwork for what was supposed to happen over the next 21 days.
They gave me a letter and I didn't read it.
I was supposed to have 2 extractions in Dublin at least 3 weeks before I went back.

I didn't do it and so they took the teeth out and sent me back home.
Its my own fault.
We all make mistakes.

Thats why God puts a rubber on the end of a pencil, to correct mistakes.

So I was making an unplanned return and needed to get home.
I tried Bus, Train and almost hitching.
But I got a seat from Ryainair for the price of a kings ransom..
Still its 48 hours + any other way.

I am sitting here not sure what day it is.

But tomorrow is another day.

look at this, these are brand new cars and they don't even take out the leather seats.



No comments:

Post a Comment