Friday, March 16, 2018

Happy St.Patricks day


This giant mural looks great from across the river.Up close its made from junk
Another crane appears on the horizon

Balfe St at the Westbury has been dug up for weeks.
The world is on the point of going green. St.Patricks day has come around click here for more information.

I finally took the day off and went to the barber and took a look around the city by foot.
The city is changing very fast, a lot of beggars and junkies around. Its a pity that the powers that be won't do something to help the unfortunates.
There was a girl of around 20 years old around Pearse St. sitting on her school bag her head on her knees.
The poor kid was really suffering and I wished that I knew of a way to help her.

That evening I picked up a guy at the James Larkin center an outreach center i Ballybock.
He had been through the mill himself and was putting in time to give something back.
So I got the outreach number and the number for the center as well.
He was doing security for a movie last night, he also told me that he would love to be an actor.
I think I might know someone who could give him a leg up to fulfill his wishes.
That would be great.
So all the way to Ballymun with no charge.

"Giving something back"

A fair few crashes at the moment, wet roads? Long texts?

Who knows.

A little female soldier from New York in the car looking for a car hire near the airport.
 "Ace"
I never heard of it and we drove around the different car lots asking, Then she gave me the phone number.
"Turn left at Keyleys" down that road there was no signs for the place. There was a big Eurocar place and another one internet hire. I went in there and there on the back wall "Ace car hire"
So she then had to drive the car back into town to pick up the rest of her crew to drive to Kilkenny.
Not a great plan as the drive back in would take its toll on the nerves.
Better to have all come out together and traveled on from there.
Only a suggestion, save the time and the frustration.

If you plan to travel and hire a car use holidayrentals.com we have used them many times without fault.

There is a sign at the bus station "Airport €20"

So I was bringing 3 people in the mad Friday traffic to the airport for €20 !
I had the meter running €26 with traffic.
One of them handed me €20 and I gave her €10 change
Then the other couple offered a €20 to the other girl.
I was lifting out the suitcases and I heard "I will square up with you in the terminal"
I got into the car
The truth hit me and they were gone...

Lets sell some stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment