Saturday, December 14, 2019

A horror exposed

I am disgusted by a person I once greatly admired.

Johnnie Walker is going to prison for sexually abusing his adopted daughter since she was 11 years old.
Shit!
How could anyone destroy a life like he has done ?.
He took it to trial and made her go over the 40 charges she put against him, living the horror all over again.

His sentence was less than 8 years !
For destroying a young persons life it is not enough by far.

If I was the judge I would give him one year in prison and then fry him in the electric chair.
After all he is in his 80s

He was the organizer of the children's day out.
This event took mentally handicapped children out for the day.

God when you do that run once you realize that you yourself have no problems.

Here is Johnny 10 years ago entertaining some wonderful Liverpool girls and being himself.







2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks
    taxi sacramento airport

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I can't help, they do things at random
      Sometimes I have been given "Blog of note" then things get quiet again.
      Then again I meet the Googlers in person here in Dublin

      Delete