Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Did you clean your chimney yet?

 We have a wood burning stove and I pick up pallets all over the place and slice them up. Free heat!

Now that can't be bad.

"That chimney needs to be cleaned"says she who must be obeyed, so I got out my kit and put dust cloths all over the living room. Now the device I have is powered by your electric drill and it flails all the soot in the chimney. So I pushed up 9 rods and attached the drill "Whoosh" and around a gallon of soot came down. I hit it again and got more soot. Then I hit the mother load and around 3 gallons of soot came down. I could have got a job with the black and white mistrals. The soot escaped from under the covers and I have spent the day going over the carpets with the carpet shampooing machine. 3 times going over it and the water is as black as ink.Still it is not as bad as a local expert who came to clean a woman's chimney. He went up on the roof and jammed his brushes down. There was no soot and he said that it was clean, so she paid him and he went home. When her next door neighbor came in her living room was as black as a coal mine. He had gone down the wrong flue. Muppet.

I may have to stop again. My daughter in law is one of the at risk people and if I brought Covid back to the nest I would never live with myself.

But I contacted a person who is in the sound business and asked him if he could help me to do the audio book. He hummed and hawed, but as he is not busy he might slot me in to do a bit of 123,123 !!!

One last thing I saw today was a kid, half starving with a deformed left hand walking towards St. Particks cathedral. Man he was starving, not a bit of meat on him. 

Can nobody help him ?.

Well if I was only 10% madder and I had a gun I would shoot the dealer and put the addict out of their pain as well.

Just in case you think it was all bad there was some great people.

We have to clear the chimney for Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment