Monday, June 03, 2024

Blackrock clinic

 My wife is ill. Its not life threatening but she is bad enough.

She has sciatica its a pain in the lower back and down the left leg.

It has been going on now for 8 months and this is the reason that I had to hand the taxi over to my son.

We have been to different doctors and we are still no closer to a cure.

We went to the Blackrock clinic and they did a small operation, then 2 or more follow up consultations.

Then the bombshell came that they would offer us no more help !!!!

I phoned and asked that someone would ring me back. When this did not work I wrote again and threatened them with exposure on the blog.

A holy nun rang and spoke to my wife. Absolutely no apology.

We deal in accident and emergencies and special procedures.

We do not provide aftercare !!!

With all their skills and wonderful doctors we are on our own

No comments:

Post a Comment