Sunday, March 17, 2019

Happy Paddys day to one and all

Boy was it busy for sure.
If you are caught on the wrong side of the parade you will have a hell of a job getting to the airport.
So it is up to everyone to make plans.
A guy from Korea left his laptop in the car, boy was he happy to see me come back with it.
He was pressing €10 into my hand and after 10 Nos I finally accepted €5,
I went home for breakfast and got 2 texts from my Chinese friends about someone whos car had a flat battery.
I live in Clontarf they live in Crumlin a €25 taxi journey away.
I was told it was urgent so I went straight over with my booster pack.
Every home should have one.
On the way over there were 10 or 12 people looking for taxis, but I drove on.
On arrival I started the car and the owner asked me if I would like a cup of tea?
Not "Can I pay you for your time coming over?"
I asked Emma if they were going to some special event?
"No we are going to mass" she said.

Now boys and girls this is taking the piss !
If a garage had come out it would cost around €120 at least.

But I got 4 jobs on the way back including 4 wonderful Brazilian beauty queens.

Life is good. Happy St.Patricks day to one and all.

Bono says it all so well

 




No comments:

Post a Comment