Sunday, July 28, 2019

Proximity keys again.

I was going for coffee to Cafe Java off Leeson St and I parked on Sussex terrace.
I noticed a 18 reg Jaguar jeep in front of me with his day lights turned on and the engine running.
When I came back it was still there with the engine running and no one around.
So I asked in the coffee shop and in the restaurant but no owner could be found.
So I phoned the police and told them of the problem. The engine is running and there is no one around. Well if its not obstruction traffic what can we do?
Well its up to you now the car is worth around€100,000 and if someone drives away in it the car with the engine running the insurance company will not pay.
You have the chance to do good.
I had a pickup to do and went off.
I took a look an hour later and the jeep was gone.
For better or worse.

Proximity keys are a pain in the arse.




2 comments:


  1. Taxis in Kent island Maryland

    If you’ve crossed the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, you’ve gone right by Kent Island. Located off the west coast of Queen Anne’s County, Kent Island sits at the base of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, connecting Maryland’s eastern and western shores. Public transportation through this area is limited, and Annapolis Taxi Cabs can alleviate difficult transportation situations. Annapolis Taxi Cabs offers reliable Taxi Cab Service in Kent Island Maryland.

    ReplyDelete