Wednesday, August 21, 2019

John calling Earth

This computer is driving me mad.
I told mywife that we have to get a new one, she said I will look to see what offers there are.
4 weeks later we have not made a move and the "Back to school offers" are ending.

Today I had 4 accountants in a row in the taxi, it must be a sign.

John! Do your taxes now!

I keep meaning to take account of my business
Daily
Weekly
Monthly
Quarterly
And Yearly
But I am not German.

I often thought of getting a Chinese accountant.
Then he would present my completed accounts in Chinese every year.

A taxi driver did a comedy spot in one of the comedy clubs
It went down a storm and soon he was doing gigs all over.
They couldn't get enough of him.

Then came his tax return, so he rang the tax office.

"So you have been doing comedy?
Did you get paid?
Now you want to sort out your tax?
Write down your expenses in a colim.
Write down the money you got for the comedy.
Subtract your expenses from your income and send us that amount within 30 days or you will incur penalties and intrest charges"

Some people think it is a joke 

So very soon we will have photos and videos back again

No comments:

Post a Comment