Sunday, September 10, 2023

ANOTHER UNSOLVED CRIME.

 I got another letter from the police telling me that there has been no action action taken to the report I gave them.

I saw a house in Clontarf at Christmas with the front door wide open and the kitchen door was also open with no action around.

Ten minutes later I rang the finest boys in blue to be told that there was no one available, but perhaps I could go in and take a look. I wonder if I had followed it up with. "Ah sure its a but late now there are 3 bodies on the floor"

You could be sure that I would be arrested. Like everywhere we need a police to monitor the police.

"The untouchables"

A Ferrari worth £4 million was stolen and it was recovered in a container heading for Dubai. (Nice one)

I was showing it to my kids and I said that the car should have had a tracker. "Think for a minute, if you were taking a car like that you would have a detector to find the tracker devices which is giving off a signal and then you disable it." Good thinking.

So a nice job the other day a Scouser (From Liverpool) heading over to the DPD depot in Walkinstown and then to the airport. He works on windmills and he wanted to collect his passport with that all important USA visa stamp on it. Apart from the Beatles and a great movie made in Dublin called Dockers. Full of passion that was. Then the Liver building where one bird looks to see if the pubs are open yet and the other one looks to see if there is a ship coming in .Last of all "Letter to Breisniev" A young girl meets a Russian sailor and trouble follows.

So then it hit me Liverpool Lue, with YouTube we had it playing with the author Dominic Behan singing it,


No comments:

Post a Comment