Saturday, August 03, 2024

Highlights: Clare find extra gear to edge Cork in epic 2024 All-Ireland ...

 

So here we are with the hurling final over and a victory for Clare.

Many years ago I picked up an Italian father and son. They had been given 2 tickets to the hurling final. Not knowing what to expect they were just blown away. The dad was jumping up and down all through the trip. When he got out I had to feel the seat to make sure that it was dry. Thank God that he had not wet himself.

One thing for sure is that the Italian connection was well joined. 

The Olympics are here and boys oh boy they are all so fit, fine tuned to within a minute of their lives. Looking great as well.

I lost a day last Sunday. Every day is the same and I have no dates to meet, so time slips by.

I was in Aldi the other day and a lady was loading drink cans into the recycler. When she finished she put a reusable shopping bag into the bin. My mind took an hour to tell me what had happened. The reusable shopping bag was worth twice the value of the cans redeemed. Upstairs for thinking and downstairs for dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment