Saturday, August 31, 2024

A quick snatch of the cash

 I have 2 debit cards One is the AIB bank and the other Revolut. I never had any problems with either debit card. A few days ago the account was getting low, so I put in €100. The next day it was refusing payments and I checked the balance...€1.60 Things were bought in Milan, but the account was cleaned out. Revolut will not talk to you, its type a question and they type you an answer, but the outcome was FUCK OFF. I guess I was lucky as the other debit cart I have has more than €11.000 on it. I will close off that cash on Monday.

Cold Play are in action in Croke Park to wild applause. Bruce Springsteen is a mighty act and he was playing here in Dublin. I picked up 3 ladies and brought them to a hotel in Ballsbridge.

The step down from that taxi was quite steep so I held out my hand to steady the ladies, when I saw the second girls face I gasped. "Are you Cynthia Lennon?" She was and I asked if I could give her a hug. Then the first girl said we all need a hug. The first girl was Bruce Springsteen They asked me if I would like to join them for the show. It turned out I had been booked. Imagine me sitting there in the VIP box.

What about the Euromillions  €150 Million.

You better know how to keep a secret.

I checked my Lotto numbers once and it said ITS A WINNER ! I checked it again and got the same result. So in the morning I went off to Abbey St to collect my winnings. The whole secret is to keep it quiet, I went upstairs and handed in the ticket that would change my life forever. She popped it into her machine and said. Congratulations you have won a ticket into the millionaire draw.. I said that there  is a hell of a difference between Its a winner and you have won a prize. Nothing changed so I wrote to them saying that I was with the police and my duty is to talk jumpers down and I had spent 3 hours out on Howth Head talking  a man down off the cliff edge. As part of my duty I visited his home a few times. Lovely kids and wife, he could not handle that his Lotto dream was not a reality.

It was changed

No comments:

Post a Comment