Monday, June 25, 2012

Art on the Green



The back gate to the Royal hospital Kilmanham,Its a really nice walk to and from the prison.



My friend Lucie selling her paintings from the railings on Strphens Green. Both Merrion Square and St. Stephens Green do this for a period in the Summer.


Wait until you hear what I did last Sunday.

I was upin Northern Ireland visiting my grandson and came home late, so I went to bed and had an early start. I came out to the taxi and there was luggage on the back seat. I brought the stuff into the house and a heavy shower started as I ran back to the car.
There was a few people around, but no one hailed me down.
So I continued cruising around getting nothing.
I even did a U turn as there was a guy obvously looking for a taxi. No luck.
So I went to the Westbury hotel to get a coffee and the Sunday papers at the Loft in Grafton St.
When I got out of the taxi the deiver in front of me said,"Are you not working today?" I said I was, then he said "Where's your taxi sign?"

There it was,in the boot of the car all that time.

The sign is magnetic and you can just lift it off for the car wash or if you are going away.

Oh well no used crying over it now.





Just look at this bag, found beside the Westbury hotel.
I had a look to see if there was any ID inside, no such luck.
She probably met her friends for coffee,hung the bag on the back of the chair, leaned forward to speak and in a whisper it was gone.
Credit cards,bank link cards, work pass, money, phone, keys and perhaps even her Westlife ticket. All that was in the bag was 2 bottles of water, 2 packs of sandwitches and a small bottle of wine. All you might need for a great night out.
Be careful out there.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:47 PM

    Hi John I had a good laugh just imagine the taxi sign in the boot and u are just wondering why nobody is hailing u down god help you by the way anything strange?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had any brains at all I would be dangerous.
    This has happened before after a car wash

    ReplyDelete