Wednesday, January 04, 2017

New dawn new year

A wonderful dawn for a new year.


 I was passing this wonderful sight when I remembered that you miss all the photos you don't take.

I hope you made it through without any crashes or breakdowns mechanical or physical.

So now for me I am finally off to Budapest in Hungary for the guts of the month. I am getting my teeth done and I have some doubts, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

For taxi drivers who do not have a dashcam looking forwards and backwards
Look at this. Get a Hi deff one.




A few years ago I had something happen but when I tried to contact the Garda only to find that no help came.
Then on another occasion a girl was being trafficked and I hit a no response again.

This story will waken you up. I found it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment