Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A vampire walks the street


A shop prop

St. Thresas Gardens in the process of being flattened
He stopped me on Cork St. A poor sick junkie, I was surprised to see 2 small children with him.
He was taking the girl to the national school at the corner of Sundrive Rd.
Then"Wait for me"
He brought the girl in and then we went into St.Threasas gardens where he bought drugs.
The other kid was around 3 years old and he made his hand into a gun and shot all the drug dealers.
It seemed like he knew what was going on and he wanted to shoot them all and get his daddy back.
Then we were off again and stopped at a Centra.
"Back in a minute bud"
So I waited while €3 added themselves to the meter.
I was thinking of cutting my losses and driving away when he came out.
I said that I had given up on him as he got in.
" I wouldn't do that bud, I'm not a bad person, I am just sick.
I am going to die soon, probably before the years end.
I would like to have lived to 30 though."
God he has 2 great looking bright kids, I would have wished that things were different.

Perhaps when their father passes over they might be removed from the danger.

Every drug addict knows what is ahead of them from the first fix, in spite of this they pick up the needle and get that wonderful hit where they are transported to a beautiful peaceful heaven.
Then they find later on that they are addicts, that hit dosent come again and their lives are fucked.

A Dubliner called Bram Stoker wrote a book once called Dracula about vampires who lived on the blood of others and those that they bit into also turned into the un dead.
It is a thing that you cannot get your head around but people without a trade or profession can drift into it.
Then Doctors and Academics stick loads of cocaine up their noses as well.

A guy in the taxi said to me

"Here is my business card. When you find the solution to this, just ring me and we will travel the world. 
The best brains cannot crack this one"

No comments:

Post a Comment