Friday, October 18, 2019

Stop the traffik

I have come across this happening three times, each time the police let down the girls.

I have just finished reading a book on my Kindle called Slave

This is one of many books in that section which deals with modern day slavery.
She was a well brought up kid just snatched off the streets of London and beaten and starved.
Then she was forced to work as a sex slave in Galway, Dublin,Cork and Belfast.

Getting no money for her misery, but abuse and beatings.

Then when she escaped she helped to bring in the toughest anti-trafficking laws to Northern Ireland.

Almost at the very end something is revealed that will make you very angry.

Click on this link here

My wife says"This is all bad news and misery"

I say "Life is not all ice cream and circuses"

Anyhow now I have that off my chest,

So download Slave from Amazon






No comments:

Post a Comment