Saturday, August 26, 2023

Fight the good fight until you hear the bell

 I published the posts below from YouTube. They are shocking examples of what can happen when things are ignored.

Well the news over the week about the British nurse who has been found guilty of murdering 7 new born children in her care. This time her supervisor has been sacked as well this time as her colleagues had reported her, but nothing was done. She may have killed many more.

He was in my taxi this brave man and his story unfolded on the journey.

Are you OK ? I asked

It was like I had fired a starting gun and he unloaded his tale.

I worked for Oxfam and though I was doing  lot of good there was something going on in the background which I could not deal with. For example there was a doctor in one of the hospital who was raping the nurses. Yes! raping the nurses.

There was nothing that I could do.

Imagine how I felt when celebrities were brought in to stay in 4 star hotels, we would bring in reasonably fed children for a photo shoot and the celebs would be flown out at the charities expense.

I fought on and I got suspended from work until I met a small Jewish man on a flight back to New York.

He listened to my story and brought me to his office where he prepared a case against Oxfam, piece by piece dates and statements were taken. I really hated what I was doing but nurses lives were being destroyed with no sympathy. Yes Yes there were other things were also going on.    

Our day in court came after much preparation. The world court of justice came down on them like a ton of bricks. Funding was withdrawn and heads rolled. All the people who refused to listen to me were held accountable.

That was only last week and I could sleep for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment