Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm Back







Looks like the same cold place I left 9 days ago but now the normal heavy traffic is back.

I thought that today was to be the day for the taxi drivers special children's outing.
Its not on the news,I rang a few other drivers, no news of it anywhere.
When I find out you will know.

Next time I go I will stick in my notepad in the bag and keep the posting up to date.

I was in Northern Italy, finishing up with 2 days in Venice, the city which abolished street walkers.

One thing I did hear was that the Italian food is not good, everywhere I ate the food was bad.
Any of my 3 sons could have prepared better meals when they were 10 years old.
I am not kidding there is no great secret to preparing good meals.

Just don't burn the salad.

2 comments:

  1. My daughter and her husband visited Italy last November and said the very same thing about the food!

    Welcome BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:41 PM

    hi john, finally managed to look you up. i'm that girl who sat next to you and your wife on that aer lingus flight to dublin. thanks to you both for the lovely conversation. cheers!

    melrose

    ReplyDelete