Friday, September 28, 2012

No angel at the crossroads

While I am driving I am looking all the time, looking for my next job, looking for blockages in traffic and looking for people who would walk right out in front of you.

Yesterday I was out of the car for a while when I saw them.

First a girl around 20 with 2 new sleeping bags tied to her belt.
Then her partner walking behind..

Both were stoned out of their minds.

The next thing I noticed were his shoes, really expensive. In my experience buying casual shoes for my tribe I reckon there would be little change from €300. Then his back pack, that was a quality item as well.
They walked along not seeing anyone.

Two Zombies walking in daylight the "living dead"

With their lives in freefall I wondered if there might be an Angel at the crossroads to take them away from this hell..

Even the rich and powerful are not immune from this dark shadow

2 comments:

  1. Too much time on their hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No my friend, this was not stoned for fun, this was Heroin. Their passport to hell

    ReplyDelete