Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween is coming


A very "French" structure near Royal hospital Kilmainham.


A traditional Gypsy covered wagon.


Just walkin in the rain


A bicycle with a good lock is picked clean

I am just waiting for the glass shop to open.

I had to cut a window in a studded partition wall to allow more light from one room to another. Natural light is free and I hate dark corners in a room.
I cannot afford to get someone in to do it, but I know I can do it myself, so it is nearly done now.
But I look forward to the weekend.

Happy halloween !

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. You have a lot of followers, but don't seem to get a lot of comments. I thought I would comment. I really feel for your sensibilities. Especially this post.

    I am a student in Nursing School outside of Atlanta, Georgia (US). Just wanted to send you a big smile and let you know what sort of folks are out here following your journeys :-)

    Sylace sylacesays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete