Thursday, July 05, 2012

Terenure Motor show



This can be found on Sir John Rogersons Quay


FM 104 delivers a cake to EMI, the old Beatles record label



Madonna is coming to Dublin


Prize winning solicitor


This Sunday the 8th is the day for the Classic and Vintage motor show in the grounds of Terenure college.
Next weekend is the Tango Fiesta, which is nearly sold out.

Stone Roses in the Pheonix Park last night.
I can never work these things out, I am never in the right place at the right time.
Today there is another concert on there as well.
Friday morning might pick up if everyone else is working like mad tonight.
Another taxi driver told me that he comes in to town on my road at 8.45 and always gets a fare.
Perhaps when I come along at 7.30 no one is late for work.
Time to rethink my strategy.
Om Wednesday I woke up and thought it was Saturday !
With no fixed pattern this happens.
No sweat, no one is going to ask me why I didn't start at X or Y time.

But it worked out grand in the end.

I asked my accountant to show me the breakdown of his figures which he submitted to the tax man last year. After 3 phone calls the letter arrived.
It is a disaster,he never put in for car depreciation,2 NCTs tyres,car valeting,subsistence etc.
On top of that he didn't send me the entire return, only the section dealing with taxi driving.
I know that the rest of it will be crap as well.

Did you know that if your imcome tax is in a mess thanks to your accountant.

Its you'r fault not theirs ?

So be vigelant and take control of your finances.

This week 2 ladys told me that they had no man and were finding it difficult to find one.
"Imagine I am 28 and no man has ever proposed to me" said one
She has been in my car before, very pretty from Lithuenia, I can only think that men feel nervous around her as she is so good looking.
The other had just split up with her boyfrend at 33 years of age.

So with the other 2 girls from a few weeks ago I think we will head off to the lisdoonvarna matchmaking festival.

But there is a wise saying that goes.
"A woman needs a husband like a Fish needs a bicycle"

Or as Betty Davis might say.

"If I need a husband I will just use one of yours"

Most girls have secure jobs and are on a good wage now, its not like they need a steady man to survive.

Still I do know it is great to have kids and a home.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:38 AM

    Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It is the little changes that produce the most significant changes.

    Many thanks for sharing!

    my web site - diets that work

    ReplyDelete