Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valintines day.


The conferance centre all lit up for the IFTAS Irish film and TV awards.

Romance is not dead, I said.
You don't get it do you?
Breakfast in bed !

Today it's St Valentines day, when restaurants put their prices up and us men get ripped off !.
Well if you ever come to Dublin town. Go to Auigner St Church to see the relic of St.Valentine. A "rub of the relic" and your love life will be sorted.

I wish to thank all the beautiful ladies who were transported through the mean city streets over the past year.
May Love fill your lives and happiness rest on your elbow always.
Just thought I would let you know I love you all.
If I was bysexual I am sure I would love the guys as well.

2 comments:

  1. Same to you - like these images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:40 AM

    Hey John,just stumbled onto your site,Great reading no matter how depressing this country seems to be you see the good side,on the other site its constant moaning by people who are exactly where they were when the site opened so I've found myself attacking them instead,My motto is adapt or die a bit Darwinian I know but at least I've moved on and doing much better than if I'd sat in my car and seethed like the others.

    Silverbullet

    ReplyDelete