Friday, February 27, 2015

Rugby weekend

I took the morning off, did other ING things things.
Shopping, washing, cleaning and thinking.
€300 will not go that far at this moment in time.

Big rugby game coming up Ireland V England.

It should bring some action to town.
I do find that it is just one mad rush, traffic moving at 1/2 walking pace and you can only do one job at a time.
Still win loose or draw it will waken up the town.

Do you notice the brighter evenings?
Spring has sprung.

 What is this?
Well it is like a kettle with no spout and a whisking blade inside.
It makes1 1/2 liters of soya milk for 20cent! A present from my Chinese friends Judy and Euron
And this ?

It came from Halfords and was reduced from e120 to e80, I thought it was a bit dear.
Then the guy said it had been reduced even further, I thought to myself that my taxi is sitting there with a flat battery,  doing nothing. I might as well buy it.
I looked at the receipt later e 35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does it do?
Well it jump starts a car up to 2000 cc.
It has a compressor to blow up your tyres up to 250 psi
It has a 17ah battery
It has a12V socket,
It has a 2A usb charging socket for your fone or Ipod
2 led lights for changing a wheel for example
It also has a 220V inverter to power your computer for example

It has to be the Swiss army knife of car kit all for e35

Just to say the other day a very dark eyed Italian girl got into the taxi,she had such a great personality.
She spoke English,Italian,French and Spanish  and was working for Irish Ferries.

During the trip I told her that I was working on a book to be published on Kindle soon.

She said that her mother had written 2 books but was afraid to publish them.
Perhaps she is afraid of rejection.
Wow, think if the books were published when she was dead!
Her daughter said that the books are really good, that is really so sad.
To be standing on the edge frozen in fear.

If nobody likes my book?  So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment