Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy St.Patricks day

As I write the clock approaches midnight.

A happy St.Patricks day to you all. May you be Irish for the day.

The app store has a special app you can download which will put you where you should be to connect with all the action.
It really is a big deal, people are here from all over the world, I suppose it would be like the rush to see Mardi Gras in New Orleans or Rio.

Irish people have gone over the entire world, 2/3 of Americans claim an Irish link including Mr.Obama.
There is a book called "Wherever Green Is Worn" By Tim Pat Coogan It is a great book to buy for a long haul flight. Did you know 60,000 people were sent to Barbados as slaves in the time of Cromwell?
But we went to many other places of our free will.

So go green for the day.

I will see you in the other end if God wills it.

1 comment:

  1. I love riding in a taxi when I can. It is always an adventure riding in the taxi. I really hope that I will be able to find a taxi in my area soon. There are a lot of options to choose from. I cannot wait to see what there is to offer. http://www.deltasurreygreencab.com/

    ReplyDelete