Saturday, September 30, 2017

Complaints I've had a few


Grapes growing in my brother in-laws hedge in Holland

This is an example of Vllseo fabric

Phillips invented the light bulb and they have a festival of light in Eindhoven Here is a ladu putting in the filament.


 If things go wrong where do you turn?

I lost my glasses, I wasn't blind but they didn't turn up.

So I went to Specsavers in the Omni center.
It cost a few bob, 2 pair of specs plus reading glasses.
The big day came to collect them.
"These don't seem right I said when I put them on."
Its a new perspription you will soon get used to them.
I didn't get used to them and went back.
No way would he entertain me.
There is a big guarantee I said
I foned them to no avail
I wrote to Specsavers in Guernsey and got no reply.
I sent them a registered letter, no joy either.
I was in Blackpool and Specksavers there told me that they would surely help me.

I bought another set of specs in McNallys for around €300

I told my tale to a customer in the taxi and he told me to go straight to the small claims court.
I told Specsavers that we will next meet in court to sort out my problem.
I got a call from the manager in Specsavers in the Omni center.
"What is going on? This matter was taken care of 4 months ago."
How?
He brought me in and checked the glasses.

I kid you not the astigmatism of my eve had changed from right to left to left to right.
The glasses were correct, my eyes had changed.
He just gave me a "Free" pair of glasses.
The fight had gone out of me. I should have gone to court for a full refund..

Then once upon a time I bought myself a new mobile fone in The Car Fone Warehouse in Clearys.
He showed me a Samsung Galixy, really very nice.
"Everything will transfer to the other fone"
So they started to transfer all my photos and information.
After around 20 minutes I went off to get a cup of tea. 
It was still working away when I came back.
"Its done now we had to delete 200 photos to fit everything on to the new fone, but everything is on your old fone ( Except the 200 photos which were still on my Ifone)
Then they gave me the fone and I turned it on.
Where are my Apps?
The apps don't transfer from Apple to Samsung.
But you said 
"Everything will transfer to the other fone"
Apps don't transfer from one to the other. 
The deal is off so.
The manager said "Once the seal on the box is broken there is no going back". 
I wrote to the company 4 times including once to their solicitors on Mount St.
A lovely lady rang me to say I could download all my apps from the net.
When I said that my Hailo logs would be lost she just ignored me.

My son got a new fone.

A customer told me that I had a good case for contacting Comreg.

They sold you that fone just because the commission was better.




So big companies will tell you to fuck off when you need help.

But I will not be using Ryanair for the forcible future.

Or the Carefone warehouse

Or Specsavers for sure.

Too big to care just right to fail !!!!

When we were in Holland there was a design student staying in the house,

Did you ever see an African lady dressed up to go to church?
Chances were that her bright dress was printed in Holland by an old Dutch family called Vllisco (click on the name)

No comments:

Post a Comment