Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Lucky Lucky me

 The sister of a friend of ours from the Philippians died from cancer. 

She had 6 kids.Aged between 7 and 16. Her husband went off and left the whole mess behind him.

If you are sick or you want to go to school you have to pay, so on top of everything her sister in Dublin and her mother are all trying to keep the ship going. Not an easy task by any means.

Just to say that I contacted a guy who was in the taxi. He wrote 2 great books.

The Russians are coming. Which is fantastic beyond belief and the second book is about attorneys in America and how they behave, that one is called Stingback, He used an ailius Geoffrey Allen

The second man was Sam Najar "Soldier for a summer" I picked him up in Portabello and was instructed to take him to the airport and no port tunnel Plus I was to stop at an internet cafe to print out his boarding pass. I nearly blew a fuse and got him to the airport in time. On the way he told me that he was meeting people to sell the film rights to his book. I asked him what the book was about. "I let the foreign brigade in the overthrow of Ghidaffi. Go to youTube and put in tv5 the foreign brigade. There he is fighting better than Rambo.

I asked him if he had an agent or legal advice? No was the answer.

They could pay you and then depict you as a drunken clown and you could do nothing about it.

We parted as pals in the end and he left word for me in the local coffee shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment