Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A new start.

My insurance company would not give me cover to bring my new car back to Dublin and have it passed out as a taxi.
But they would provide me with cover if the car was in someone elses name.
So I registered the car in my son's name.
I brought it home, got the meter put in and applied for the NCT.
The letter came giving me more than a months notice, but the first line read "Bring your drivers license and the car must be registered in your name"
So I sent the tax book away with a covering letter.
While I was away on holiday it came back with my name spelled wrong.
So once more it went back and the deadline is Monday
.
So here I am. I can't work because my taxi has not been passed out.
Hungry mouths to be fed !

What is a guy to do?

A complete stranger contacted me out of the blue from an undertaker company with a job offer.

"It is really simple, just look at this sheet of paper


Someone dies and you come over to the house with this piece of paper.


If it is a King or a Traveler for example they would need this fine monument costing €900,000

 An ordinary Joe Soap would be happy with the standard casket.
You get the picture by simply folding in the middle section.

Once in a while you might find that the widow is too mean to even pay for the standard funeral.

IN THAT CASE YOU JUST FOLD IN THE 2 ENDS, THIS IS THE CHEAPEST FUNERAL!!!!

By the way the car passed the NCT Next section in 48 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment