Saturday, September 14, 2019

Off to Spain

Two chancy lads

A bicycle designed by a nutter.

Why would you think he was an electrician?

This is a house built from transport containers in Ringsend


Dublin V Kerry Replay on SATURDAY

Good luck to all

So here we are at the end of the Summer and the weather is fantastic.
I am heading to Spain for a wedding. then we stay on for 2 weeks visiting Grenada and the local sights.
The weather will probably better here, cooler and sunny.

I have still been thinking of a job I brought from Clontarf Castle hotel to the German bank in Eastpoint. She was very pretty and dressed so well.
At the end of the trip she paid me and said
"This is the best taxi ride that I have ever had in my life by far"
I have the child lock on the outside door on the back and I opened the door to let her out.
As she got out she slipped her arm around my waist and gave me the gentlest kiss on the cheek, it was like a butterfly touching my cheek..
"Thank you"
And she was gone.

Later that day I found out that the bank had sacked more than 200 traders.

JUST LIKE THAT
NO NOTICE.

I drop a note to my God to look after her.

My last bank Rabo bank a Dutch bank closed down their Irish operation because

"THE LEGS FELL OFF THEIR TRADING TABLE"

Well thats what an ex employee told me.

Well I was in a store and a big display was up selling Santa Claus baby grows with Santa hats.
The notice arrived last month about Christmas partys.

A good few years ago when I had a 6 seater taxi I was waved down by a group of gloomy people.
Their boss had invited them to McDonalds for their Christmas dinner!
They were sure it was a joke,
It wasn't
The boss arrived and bought them all a happy meal and left.

They were really angry, one guy was really witty he said

"He didn't even let me pick out my toy"

As they emptied out two guys went into planning mode.
One of them had been brought in to rescue the company from going bankrupt a year ago,
if he could save it he could sink it!
He joined in a hurry and had not been asked to sign non disclosure contracts.

"I will place a few bombs and he will soon find out that he has no company, then you guys will be working for me"
 When the last guy was getting out I asked him how long it would take?
"Six months, he will not see it coming"

What an asshole !
Why would you antagonize your staff like that ?

What goes round comes round  

No comments:

Post a Comment