Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Not long until Brexit



Farmleagh Home of the Guinness family
Day dreamer
So I am a week back from the big wedding in Spain and I feel like I need another holiday.
On the streets the traffic is bad, with the schools back and the law courts coming back into action.
I have paid my income tax so I should be at peace.
But shit happens.
I hit a cyclist this evening, he broke the lights my passengers told him so and a car coming the opposite way told him as well. Then he tried to arrest me. My female passenger got upset so I drove away as he was uninjured. He chased me and I said that I would go to the police and they would sort it out.
Coming back from the airport I went to Clontarf Garda station and there he was giving out yards.
Rather than have a shouting match at the desk I waited outside until I was called in to tell my side of the story. I jusr said that my dashcam would show who was in the wrong. Gradually he calmed down.
Then a shake of hands, after a few minutes he started raving again.

I hope he has cooled down by now.

But in many cases they develop blinding headaches and back problems when compensation enters their minds.

By the way I did not win the €190 million,,,,but I tried.

The big house was one of the stately homes of the Guinness family,it was bought by the state a while back as a guesthouse for VIP heads of state,
Mrs Beahan said that the Guinnesss did a lot for Dublin
Brendan Behan said that he had done a lot for the Guinness family in his time




No comments:

Post a Comment