Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Another day another Dollar


3 times I told the people running this restaurant that a customer would fall"  We don't see it as a danger/.
Pearse St rail ststion

Central bank (Old)

Trinity collage


Well my son is doing the knowledge and he sat the test.
He passed the industry knowledge part but failed on the maps section.
Good news is that he can just re-sit the part he failed.
Then he has to be checked out by the Garda vetting system.

So since I came back from Spain I have not been doing much, sometimes when you have a holiday you need another.
They have a huge Mosque in Cordoba, it really is fantastic, the people who built it were great engineers and they brought irrigation to the area and they grow a huge variety of fruits, cotton , figs, lemons and oranges to mention a few.
One kid said it just right inside the Mosque.
"Mom I don't believe it! This place is bigger than IKEA!"   (that is big)

One very pretty passenger jumped into the taxi at Connelly going to Heuston, will I make the 10 O'clock train to Cork? Well there is something very bad going on at Burgh quay and O'Connell St.
Stopped for such a long time. "What do you work at?" It turned out she is a chef and was going to Cork to make a TV program, we didn't make it at all ,but she was really good about it.

I gave her €5 off the €15 fare. (I must be getting soft in the head)

When you are nice to people they are often nice to you.

So Britain is leaving the EU ?



.

No comments:

Post a Comment