Thursday, January 28, 2021

Goats looking at thunder

 When you just don't understand something a good expression is

Goats looking at thunder

 

So here I am still stuck inside wondering what is going to happen next.

The pubs all shut. Schools and university's closed, the government are handing out shit loads of euro to people who are not working. 

But it is Europes money.

So everyone thinks that it won't have to be paid back..

Wrong! it will have to be paid back.

Thank God that I am only a stupid taxi driver otherwise I would be worried.

But I do know a Chinese lady who is a member of a very large Chinese company which controls Billions of Chinese Yuan. I helped her to buy a car once and she stays in touch. 

China seems to be coming out of this whole thing lightly. If you break Quarantine there they jump on you and beat the crap out of you.You will stay in the house the next time. Sues office is in Ballsbridge and they really opened my eyes on the proper way to make things happen.

I went to a local estate agent I knew shortly after I met them to help her to open dialogue between the Chinese company and his agency, the receptionist there just gave me the bums rush, you can never judge a person by how they dress. But I am still shocked.

Sue told me that they had bought a lot of hotels and around 400 houses for renting. Now they are buying land and developing entire towns !

So next week I will ring her up, the Chinese new year can not be far away.

She knows what is what, I really do not believe that BitCoin is the answer. 

To me it looks like a Ponzi scheme.

Anyhoo I don't have that much money to loose.

 

So my old flatmate caught Covid and spent 26 weeks in bed 1/2 a year.

I got that wrong, what he had said was that he closed his hairdressing business 26 weeks ago.

Not what we thought.

1 comment:

  1. "Goats looking at thunder". Love it.
    What will happen next is the vaccine, herd immunity, life returns to pre-pandemic, and it all seems like a dream.

    ReplyDelete