Saturday, October 06, 2018

Onward and upwards

 You know collecting a debt for a friend creates a bad feeling in my blood.
There are people who jump out of taxis and never pay, other times you have video footage and the name of the guy, with a link to their address and the Garda do nothing for you.
It is frustrating.
So this guy owe around €1800 to my friend and I know people in his line of business, ie. they work with him though not directly.
Next week the word goes out that this guy dosent honor his tab.
I will ask the people I know if this is the right person to do business with?
Then we take the legal route where his name appears on record.

How stupid will he be?

Taxi drivers just know too many people.

My sons car failed the NCT so its €600 of repairs.
But it is a good car and he is my boy.

I wish to thank all the wonderful who have brought me on journeys through this great city over the last few weeks.

You are all great people



Over the last week we lost 2 great preformers Charles Asnavore and Montserrat Caballe



I know Christmas trees.
But it has strted.

I am sure God is enjoying the renunion and a special concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment