Sunday, October 14, 2018

Time is flying forwards


Holloween


And Christmas

I am still having problems loading up the photos.
Perhaps I need a new computer?

Do you not think that they could sell loads of other products in the space taken up with the Christmas goods?
Perhaps it is just me.

I bought a box of screws in  Aldi 1,000 assorted screws.
I took a screw out to fix the tumbler drier, them coming back into the kitchen the case opened and out fell 1,000 screws of different sizes. It would be cheaper to throw them in the bin than to sort them out.
Life is full of surprises.

I am working away (Don't tell the tax man) The work is coming and it is not like the bad old days when this moment in time would be a slow time.
Taxi drivers cars are being hit by robbers, they smash the drivers window looking for the float and any spare cash.I have a 24/7 recording system on the front and back garden. The video camera in the taxi activates when the car is shunted so I feel covered.
You have to be on your guard all the time.
Remember the girl from Brazil going  to Santry from Northwood?
When we arrived at the bank in Santry she gave me €20 and said that she was going back.
She produced a pile of €20 notes and asked me for 2x€10 notes. So I pointed to the €20 on the dashboard and said "We are all square so ?"
She went into the bank and came back out, I drove her back to Northwood and I asked for €18, "No you have to give me €2 change, I gave you €20"
I said no, I gave you 2x10s for that 20 and I said, and we are all square.

"Lets not argue, I will play back the Video on the camera."I said
Without another word she paid up and got out.

I really don't blame her, Brazil is in a very bad way,why else would so many of them be here. Dishonesty is a fact of life there.

So be careful out there.

My Bandoneon master sent me this from Brazil.
He asked me for my reaction.
"My heart beats faster and she plays well"


No comments:

Post a Comment