Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Mama won't you buy me a Mercedies benz

Sunrise, much better in real life

For this month on my vintage car callender we have the wonderful Ford Mustang
The above car was designed by Lee Iacocca  I put the video of Jay Leno and himself looking over the Mustang now 50 years old.
TheMustang stopped Ford going bankrupt, Lee also rescued Chrysler.
A bit of a legend, there is one around the corner from me.

I am barred from my local pub for 3 years now and a customer today asked me what I did.
Well there was a girl in a wheelchair and the bar man couldn't see her.
She asked me to call Andy so she could get a drink.
Andy was watching a replay of the Grand National, but I called his name 3 times getting louder each time.
Finally I said "Andy! are you feckin deaf?"
He turned around and said. "What did you say ?"
I just said that he could hear me fine that time  BUT
he took my pint, poured it down the sink, he gave me a refund and told me to never come back.

I spoke to the owner and he said that I shouldn't have said that. Not a word about Andy watching TV

The girl in the car works in PR and told me to go back to apolagise when the pub is busy and say in a loud voice.

"Andy I am sorry for calling you deaf.
When you did not want to serve Cora a drink because you were watching TV.
Well she is dead now.
I know you much prefer to watch television and send stuff on your fone rather than serve customers.
I am sorry that you can't do your job like a normal person.

I hope you can accept my apology

So I just called in to wish all my friends who did not back me up 3 years ago a happy Christmas.

I think I will employ her for sure !


 All the amature drinkers are out  and the usual mayhem is following.
There should be a STOP BUTTON on peoples heads which stops them drinking after a certain amount. At least drunk driving seem to be hit on the head.
Or is it ?
1/5 of the cars in my local supermarket are not insured, or so they say !
People on suspended driving licences do not surrender them and just continue driving.
Which is why in many cases when you get a smack from another car the car just keeps on going.

Its a bit mad



I heard this song on the radio the other day.
It would make a great party piece.




No comments:

Post a Comment