Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Never a dull moment





Another day another dollar, no two days are the same for sure.

He was on the quays near Blackhall Place when he waved me down.
Going to Finglas and then to Liffey Valley bud, so we had a drugs run at 10 am.
We arrived at his sisters house, a house with 2 burglar alarms and CC TV looking around.
10 minutes later he came out and he gave me a €50.
In good faith brother!
Then off to Liffey Valley near Lucan. As we drove he pulled out a wad of notes and started to count it all.
Money was falling on the floor and I stopped him.
I got 6 boxes of maps from the tourist board and each 20 map bundle has a big elastic band on it and I had 10 or so on my indicator stalk. I took them off, wrap them up in €200 bundles with the elastic bands.
Now you are going places.
So with his cash counted he told me that he was going to buy a second hand car (Good story)
He went into the house and he came back out in 5 minutes. I asked him if he didn't count out the money.
Only his wife was there he said.
Sure enough 15 minutes later he got the call "Hey bud you left me €400 short."
Panic stations..Should we go back? Yes?No?
Head into town bud, we will sort that out later.
So on the way in he took 2 orders for drug deals and phoned them off to his foot soldiers.
Just a point for you. Drug dealers have the cheapest phones as they might have to throw it into the Liffey or off a as it holds vital evedance.
Then out cam a bag of Coke and he had a few snorts.
"You're a good man, you don't judge me"
Good luck with the car I said
I would give him around 3 years to live at most.
He gave me an extra €20 and off he went.

Later that day I was at Connelly and a girl from Russia was talking to the first guy on the rank.
He was not taking the deal and as she walked away she caught my eye.
She had bought a train ticket to Dalkey and the trains were not running.
Would I bring her for €20?
Just because she was good looking is not a good enough reason to refuse.
She is training to become a psychiatrist and we got on like old friends.
The meter was running and the full price would have been only €25
She had paid me and she packed up her bag. Then she put her knee on the seat and turned around and gave me a giant hug and a kiss. "You are wonderful"

Then she was gone with her beautiful blue Russian eyes.

A guy got in going to Heuston station and he told me how his cousin had sexually abused him when he was aged 5 years old and his cousin was 15.
Because he was a minor at the time he got a suspended sentance.

I as a 5 year old child I got a life sentence and my grandfather had a nervous  breakdown

There is no justice on this side of the grave son.


Three journeys on the same day each one so different

No comments:

Post a Comment