Thursday, August 29, 2019

Time to kick the bear I think

I am going down to Andrew my computer to have my computer exorcised and to have all the evil spirits banished in the hope that I can load photos again.

One day I saw a girl who was in the care of a group based in Islandbridge, she was in the care of a "minder"and as they waited to cross the South Circular Rd. he put his right hand across her left shoulder and started to fondle her breast. She shuddered and the lights changed.
Later on I went into the place but could find no one to complain to.
So I wrote a letter to the person in charge, re a serious sexual assault on one of your patients..
To this day I have had no reply.
The Garda in Kilmanham said that they could do nothing as they would have to see him in the act.

My son was visiting a friend in a laneway parralel to Batchelors walk.
I was waiting in the darkness for him to come out.
There are many call girls in the apartments along there.
A big black BMW came up the laneway and 2 guys got out. The driver went to the end of the laneway and turned and came back down, then he waited for the other 2 guys to come out.
Just as they walked to the car a tall goreign girl came over and started screaming at the biggest guy, then she threw a punch. The driver had come around behind her and he hit her such a punch I swear you could hear he neck snap. Down she went and they threw her in the boot like a bag of coal..
Then they got into the car and started to drive away.
I started my car without turning on the lights and got their number.
I dialed 112 and the muppet that took the call told me.
"We would need a missing persons report before we could act"

So outside a laundrette with a flat upstairs which had a video camera pointing at the front door.
Two travellers were in a white van, they had a Chinese girl between them, she was in floods of tears and they were shouting abuse at her.
I grabbed a pen and the newspaper and wrote the number down. I checked it with my passinger.
I explained that she had been trafficked, "How could that happen?"
There was a big publicity drive about anti slavery, so I wrung the number, no reply, I sent an email no reply. and I rang a few more times.. No result.That night I contacted the website "Stopthetraffik"in the UK. I gave them the details and at 9.30am I got a phone call from Scotland Yard, thanking me for my efforts and that they would intervene.
At 3pm or so I got a call from a very irate Garda. "What are you doing contacting Scotland Yard for?"  He went on, so I made a signed and sworn statement to be met with
" the regestration number you gave does not exist"
It would have to exist !!!
So where is this going ?

Now
A mental hostital in Northern Ireland Muckamore Abbey comes into the spotlight where it is alleged 1,500  crimes of a sexual nature took place in 6 months......I wonder how many whistles were blown before this came to light.  
In care of the state my arse
 

No comments:

Post a Comment