Thursday, November 28, 2019

I won the Lotto !!!!!

It has been a very strange day for sure.
I checked my Lotto ticket on the app last night,

"CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE WON"

Wow! for sure
I clipped the ticket to my float and went to bed dreaming of my new life and all the people who would be receiving mystery checks for Christmas

I slept well and woke up at 7am.

What would you do?
Well I checked again. and I had won..
Nothing about the amount though.

I worked until 10.30, then I went home for breakfast and I took the bus into town.
The 130 bus stops at the Lotto HQ.
Checking that there were no cameramen around I went in.

The lady took my ticket and checked it.

"You have won a €3 ticket for the millionaire draw."

Just like that my balloon was burst..

She told me that up to 10 am the next day they don't know the amounts, then I checked the ticket on the app again and she was right €3 ticket for the draw/
.
I didn't win there either !!!

So back to work again tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing this quality informational content. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. You have many interesting points of view that give me pause to consider. Just Visit here https://alibabataxi.com/

    ReplyDelete