Monday, September 07, 2020

trawling

 I finally got all the Is dotted and the Ts crossed and went on my merry way.

For all the work that is on the streets I need not have bothered. Just 3 jobs in 2 days.

If things were normal that would be only one hours work !

On the old Telly the other day there was a murder case, very interesting,they had a suspect but no body.

After killing his x wife he went back to Lithuania and when they finally caught him he was selling his van.

Now they had no body, but there was DNA evidence in the van,they found a satnav in the glove compartment and they asked around if anyone could access its memory. \the detective asked 3 experts with no result.

Then he asked a 4th who accessed the memory and uncoveres 6 months of activity. With dates and times.

So they searched everywhere the van stopped on its trip back to Lithuania, nothing. Then they went over it again and the body of his ex wife turned up in  a shallow grave. The trial was long but they got a conviction.

Now back to me.

I was waiting for my son in a quiet back lane off Bachelors walk in Dublin around 11.30 and its dark.

I reclined the seat a bit and after a while a big BMW pulled up and a gangster got out. (Romanian or Russian)

He goes into the apartment building and comes out about 20 minutes later.

As he walkes around the car a girl comes out screaming blue murder and starts to punch and scratch him

One of the men from the back gets out and before she saw him he hit her a punch from behind, though at an angle. I felt that he had broken her neck, but anyhow she fell lifeless.

They opened the boot and threw her in. I turned on my phone and called the police, as I spoke to them I started to follow with my lights out. "Write down this number"The conversation was all on my side.

"Unless we get a missing persons report there is nothing we can do" 

I blew a fuse, girls smuggled into Ireland are forced in prostitution and have no rights whatsoever.

I hate the Irish Garda, they only want to issue speeding tickets and want no trouble.


I think I will stay at home and do my tax return instead

No comments:

Post a Comment