Saturday, October 16, 2021

Work is hard to find

I went out today thinking that it was Friday and all the usual things were not working for me. Then I went to the ordnance survey office to buy a map of South Armagh where my son lives only to be informed that it was Saturday !

Well that explains a lot.

I worked Heuston station and Connelly station as the Dart (Trams ) were not running, When business is slow I walk up and down along the waiting cars and if I meet someone I know I talk to them to pass the time. At Connelly station I met a guy and asked him to move up so the last car could join the rank safely, he did it begrudgingly. A few minutes later an elderly lady spoke to him and went away in distress, I tried to stop her but she walked past me and spoke to a security officer and they went away. Just so I would know I went over to ask him."She was only going to Heuston and I told her to get the Luas. There were no trams.I hate that kind of behavior, taxi drivers turning down credit cards and short runs, short rung often bring better jobs and bigger tips.

Later in the day I picked up 2 guys from Malaysia to St. Stephens green. When they are getting out I nearly always check the seats for phones or wallets, there was a Collibri lighter on the seat, look you left something on the seat. He picked it up and asked the other guy if it was his and then put it into his pocket. It did not belong to either of them and yet he took it.

Folks ! Beware of Karma, you ignore it and it will come and bite you in the ass so hard that you will not know what hit you.

I picked up a girl near Raheny once, she was running and being chased by a bunch of Gurriers. Jesus thank God she said and she told me that she had prostituted herself to get drugs and the bastard had sent those lads to rob her. She talked about this and that and I dropped her close to St.Patricks cathedral. when I went a bit further I picked up 6 lads going to Lucan. The journey went OK, then one of the guys found a fone when they were getting out. After some discussion one lad said that it was his. I know that it belonged to the girl. 

What should I have done?.

Show me the phone. Now tell your mates to ring your number, If it rings OK if not it goes back to the proper owner,

I hope Karma Zapped him good o


Then 4 guys in a taxi did a runner. a few minutes the taxi driver heard a phone ringing in the back somewhere. He found it and answered it.Hello Mr.taxi man I dropped my phone in your taxi. Would you bring it back to me and I will pay you what I owe you?

Ok said the taxi driver, but first we will have a competition See if you can identify thesr farmyard sounds? Mooo. Cow Very good. Cluck cluck  Hen Brilliant Bow wow Dog Fantastic. Now the next sound you will not identify. That will be the sound of your phone going into the canal,  GGGGGGGghhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment