Sunday, December 19, 2021

Jerry Lynch - U.N. International Day of Peace - 21st September 2010



Well here we are almost at another Christmas, so I bring you Gerry Lynch who will remind you that things are not as bad as they might be.
Did you read in the papers how they decided to deal with the refugees who were trying to get into Poland?

The loaded them into airplanes and sent them back to Iran. After all the heartbreak fleeing from terror, they were just sent back.
Hardly a very Christian thing to do.

There was another child murder in Britain, this time a 16 month baby girl. I hope that they are well beaten up in prison.25 years.
So last week I went into the office and had my insurance changed back to social and domestic,
I will not be working until February.Its not worth the risk even with the screen in place.
We have anew granddaughter and we have been driving up to Armagh in N.Ireland a 400 Km round trip every week. My grandson Caleb has caught the bug so now I am in lockdown and self testing.
I feel fine though.

So happy Christmas to one and all
May 2022 bring you happiness and may all your wishes come true.
I bought myself a calendar with supercars on it. 
A special car every month.
I did tell you about the time we went to Donnington Park and I drove a Ferrari round the track?
Well the instructor asked me what thought of the car?
"Well its a super car, but I was expecting more speed.
What speed were you doing he asked.
Around 80 down the straight 
You were indeed. But it was 180 Miles per hour.
You can try this one over here that is 200 + after that its formula one for you.

May all your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment