Wednesday, December 01, 2021

The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York (Official Video)

Hi folks if you have been here before you will get this at this time.

So much sadness and utter despair around at this time of year.

I am out again as even though I am now triple vaccinated my wife wants to make sure that I am safe. That will be 4 shots that I have had.

Here is an exercise you should try if you have a modern car.

With the Prius you put your hand on the handle it unlocks. 

You put your foot on the break pedal and a light comes on on the dash...The car starts and off you go.

A driver who worked for the UN showed me how easy it was for him to copy my signal and drive off in my car. That was around 10 years ago.

Anyhoo as they say in Canada. I came up to the car. Nothing..! I took out the back up key and got in. 

Still nothing.

I was beside Halfords and got a battery. I popped it in and everything was go.

Later on I had a brainwave. What if this was to happen when I was not close to a shop?

I went down to the shop and bought 2 new batteries.

Then I opened the glove compartment and there for the world to see was a spare battery !

I must have been through this before.

Here is something that could save you a fortune in the future.

You locked the keys in the car (In a Prius you can't) There is a spare key in your desk.

Ring home.

Explain your problem and ask the person at home to take out the key.

Hold the key to the phone and press unlock. 

Then you put your phone on speaker and after she presses unlock into her phone you hold your phone up to the car and  HEY PRESTO..

No comments:

Post a Comment