Friday, June 10, 2022

Toyota Corolla commercial its a trap


.I just saw that this bit did not publish, so I published it again. A good one for sure.

I am taking the whole day off while I prepare to do my income tax and change my new car into a taxi.
Its not easy, for example the car has tinted windows and the taxi regulator says "Clear glass only"

Look if you are in Dublin and in need of a good car look at CT Cars Raheny farm Lusk K45 TX85
Phone 087 250 4409. Tell him that John the taxi man sent you.

That said there are moments while driving around which put your life into perspective and you then feel happy with your lot. A woman from Kildare got into the car with a mentally handicapped child going to a hospital.and after chatting for a while I told her about the blog and I gave her the business card which starts off with "somewhere over the rainbow"
God that was my husbands wish to have that song played at his funeral.
Then she sang the praises of her child who was around 12 years old, "They said that our son would be dead by the time he was 3. Look at him now"We adopted him and he is the light of my life.
Every day is a challenge. 
But she is a champion fighter and I hope that God will look out for her.

We have Covid in the house now and that means that we are not going to our granddaughters christening.
Well there is no point in spreading it on. 
So my son is on a died of toast, Pizza, Pancakes and anything else that will fit under the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment