Saturday, May 06, 2023

Hail the King !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 A big day for the British today King Charles comes to the throne.

It is amazing how the British have not woken up to the fact that the Royals are not needed any more.

If I was in charge I would be handing out eviction notices and P45s

But then you ask...What would you put on your stamps ?

Last night and tonight we have Bruce Springsteen playing in Dublin, now there's an act worth seeing. He was on in Dublin and I had a car load of beautiful ladies in the taxi. 

It was a long time ago.

As they were getting out the lady that was sitting behind me caught my eye, it was Cynthia Lennon the ex wife of John. I was delighted to see her and she gave me a huge smile.

"Can I give you a hug" I said "Please please do" She said. She wanted to know how I had recognised her and I just said that we had moved through time together.

It turned that the other 3 were celebrity wives, but my thoughts were with Cynthia RIP

Most of the times these people travel by Limo. My lucky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment