Well if you are new here and want to read the book go to Amazon and put in "The steering wheel university by Paul Malone" You can also download it to your Kindle.
In the story before I referred to police inaction. A few days ago they wrote and thanked me. Its a start.
Well ! There was a huge sex scandal in Rotherham in the UK a few years ago. I was really taken aback in that it was so blatant , nothing it seemed was done to unravel the mystery of missing children. I bought at least 5 books at the time written by the victims to help me to understand what happened.
the books were called Just a child, Violated, any girl a secret slave and please let me go. One thing that ran through the books is the lack of action from the police at any time. But time passes and it has now come to light that there was large number of police who were involved. Hence the inaction.
Corruption is very difficult to deal with. Once in Havana Cuba I was in a souvenir shop and as I walked up to the cash register a police man walked over in front of me, the teller had already counted out some money and he gave it to him. As quick as a flash I tipped him on the shoulder and said "Reciept" He was really stunned and he looked at me then he walked out. Signor that was so stupid. He thought that you tapping him on the shoulder was a trap. You are so lucky, he would normally have taken out his baton and later locked you up for at least a month. Missing your flight home would be the least of your worries.
The music in Cuba, great food and beautiful women plus wonderful vintage cars all go to give you a wonderful holiday, It was our belated honeymoon.
There was a hell of a crash over here. 5 young men were
No comments:
Post a Comment