Wednesday, August 05, 2026

Big questions.

 As we went along I liked to have a bit of fun and ask trivial questions.

Is a Slug a homeless Snail ?

Why is a banana like a politician ?

Well you will never find a straight one. 

How do you know when a politician is lying? 

His lips are moving.

Is a cauliflower a cabbage that went to collage and he got a bigger brain ?

And lastly the man who invented the flat pack and developed it into Ikea.

His name was Ingvar Kampard  from Sweden.

The Swedish government as a  reward elected him to head department of industry and commerce.

But alas he never took up his post.

Do you know why?

You see,he could not assemble his cabinet.

Have a good day. 

 

You know karma is a wonderful thing.

I had a very abusive couple going to the airport one Sunday.

Why are you going this way?

Drive faster or we will miss our flight.

Even the choice of being thrown out did not cool them down.

At  the airport they were still cussing away. 

Our whole day has been fucked up thanks to you.

My day was fucked up when I got up and found that the clocks had changed.

I will never forget the change

"Wats ya takin about ya feckin moron ?"

The clocks went forward an hour last night !!

The dawning of reality was spectacular.

I also got the chance to say the words.

Who's the moron now? 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment