Sunday, October 30, 2022

Please keep your troubles to yourself.

 I know a lot of people, most people know around 300 people or less. I know between 2 and 3000 people because of my work. I once was asked to show an American lady around Dublin and every few minutes someone would come up. "Hello John" and have a few words with me.After the fifth or sixth time she asked me if I was a film star? I just said I know a lot of people.

A Philipena girl I picked up and in conversation I asked her if she knew xyz ? Yes I do, Do you know Pqr ?

Yow the hell do you know them ? she said.

I just replied that I know a lot of people. Years later I got to know one of these girls better. Her husband had threatened her and kicked her out of her house. She owns the house. Her mother looks after their daughter and she fled to Ireland.Over here she looks after elderly people in the home. She is a wonderful kind and gentle person.This year she has gained a visa to be here.

Have you got problems?

Her sister has developed leukemia and she has 4 kids.

There is no treatment without money.

Her wonderful husband just fucked off and left them there to fend for themselves.

His children cannot go to school as there is no free education.

We help them as we can with money.

But if you came into my taxi to moan about your problems

Just fuck off

No comments:

Post a Comment