Friday, August 26, 2011

Street art ?







Well it used to be something to be frowned on, now graffiti is art.

It is strange the more you look for work the harder it is to find. Then you decide to head for home and you see the hands rising in the air.
Happy days.
I got 2 runs to the airport and Swords while I was just heading home.

One of the guys had a story for me about a small builder in Galway who was working on a job for a Garda, building a small extension.
Well just as he finished work he went to the pub for a pint and as he drove back to his home he was stopped by the said Garda who breathalysed him, and he failed the breath test.
The Garda it is alleged, looked at him straight in the eye and said.
"This is very serious, you are well over the legal limit.
But you have a large bill for me. So if you forget about your bill I will forget that you were ever breathalysed"
The builder was never paid.

If it was me I would hope I would be brave enough to present my bill a week later with my mobile phone turned on to record any conversation that might take place.

Some of the things that go on when corruption gets a foothold would baffle the best of minds.
Garda planting drugs and guns to get a conviction.
In Ardee they allowed drug dealing to go on provided the main gangster gave them the details of small time dealers. They had to be getting a good backhander too.
Beating up drunks who are after all just helpless idiots.
It makes you wonder where we are all heading to.

When a bad apple was caught they sent them to Donegal, then the bad apples got together to produce a mad cocktail of crime and deceit.

for more
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/836411m-in-payouts-for-55-victims-of-donegal-garda-corruption-1456282.html

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:22 AM

    Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog
    article or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of the same
    topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!


    My web-site ... ingilizceviri.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an excellent job in collecting information about street art painting. This blog displays very interesting articles with beautiful images and the information is extremely useful to those who are interested in street art. Thanks a million and also please maintain the reliable work.

    Soleil and Spitze
    Best Logistics Companies in Dublin
    Import and Export Company in Ireland
    Supply Chain Logistics Company in Dublin
    Lubricants Manufacturing in Ireland

    ReplyDelete