Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Jerusalem of Gold - Yerushalayim shel Zahav -Ofra Haza- with English L...


I turned on Spotify the other day and heard the wonderful voice of Ofra Haza. Her crystal clear voice rising like the lark on a spring day. I was enchanted and delighted.
Later that evening I remembered about a Jewish man who got into the taxi and I asked him if he knew Ofra Haza the singer? Oh my God what a voice and a really beautiful lady as well.
We will all miss her.
What do you mean, miss her?
Do you not know she died.?
Yes she died from AIDS, the sad part is that she would not take treatment in case people thought that she was sleeping around with many men. But the fact is that if she had come forward for treatment she would be alive today. One theory is that her husband gave it to her, the other theory is that she got contaminated blood after a miscarriage. 
So folks look her up on you tube and admire the gymnastics of her wonderful voice.
She was a great looker as well.

hings are coming back. At 4.pm the traffic was backed up from Heuston to Lucan and the tourist buses are back in great numbers as well.Perhaps life will begin again.

Our pay rise has gone to public scrutiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did anyone ask me if it was OK to double the price of beer,or fuel?
Its mad !
I had a lady in the taxi going to Rathmines aged.........................102
She was all there and a lively old thing.. I wish that I could be as good at that age.
A neighbour nearly made it to 103.She gave up doing the simplex crossword at 100 as it was "A waste of time"and she had a good death, she just slipped away, God bless her.


The only joke that I know about death is
"When I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep.
Like my father did

Not roaring and screaming like his passengers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment