Friday, May 06, 2022

Where are we going?

Sorry I have just noticed that I published most of this story last week..

The trial of a mother is on in Ireland for battering her 2 year old daughter to death !!!!

Pictures of the child were in the paper smiling in her summer bonnet.

In the UK there has been 2 other high profile cases involving 2 year old children.

Perhaps the saddest one of all is the case of Verpy Kudi who was living in sheltered accommodation left her 20 month baby to celebrate her 18th birthday, the baby died of starvation and dehydration.It was said in the trial that the child had been abandoned so often that she would not cry out.

The judge was amazed as to why she was not looked upon while she was away, or why no one made any check on the baby in the time she was away.

Anyhow the mother got 9 years in jail, I hope she has time to think about her life, I hope she will be sterilized before she is released.

Anyhow I picked up a French family 4 people back into the city. The guy of about 30 sat in the front and he told me that he had lived in Dublin a few years ago. Getting out the lady in the back paid me and as I was closing the door she pressed a coin into my hand."This is for you"

10 Cents. Wow!

I said nothing, this has happened before.

What do you do or say? Sam it down their throat?

The best solution is to Say. 

Take this back I am so sorry that I offended you. Or just give it back and say you need this more than me.

I always wanted to go to Cuba and once we got a chance to go we went.

On research we found that 4 star is best as even 3 star rooms can have mold on the walls.

We stayed in a super hotel close to Havana and then we spent the second week at the Valadero beach resort. Then with about 4 days to go the maid who cleaned the room asked to be tipped, I said no and she said that she would be off when we were leaving.

As it turned out I had been talking to this Dutch guy as it turned out he was the manager, I was wildly impressed with the hotel and he shared his feelings with me of his first arrival at the hotel.

So I gave her around €20 tip.

Anyhow for the remainder of our stay she did not clean the room at all. I saw her chatting with the other chamber maids down the corridor. I could not tell the manager or rightly so she would be sacked.

I might wake up some day with the solution to that problem. 

Probably confront her with the manager and explain to the manager that you do not want her sacked but to be put on notice..

Life is a beach😡😠😵

No comments:

Post a Comment