Tuesday, September 10, 2013

9/11

 TODAY SHOULD NOT END WITHOUT REMEMBERING 9/11

TO THOSE WHO PASSED OVER...YOU ARE REMEMBERED ALWAYS.

FOR THOSE WHO REMAIN MAY THE PAIN LESSEN EVERY YEAR UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.

GOD BLESS THE BRAVE AND THE INNOCENTS WHO LOST THEIR LIVES.
       
                         RIP



One must remember the passing of time..



A few months ago I had a lady in the car who looked a lot like Emilou Harris, I told her that she reminded me of her.
"Is she is as good looking as me?"

I never expected that awnser..But Emmylou is a great singer.
Its Ok to be Gray.



The other day I picked up a girl in Sandymount Leanne Woodfull was her name, she had gone into the shop to get change and she missed the bus...Such is life.
Our fortune is often made at the expense of other peoples misfortune.
So we set sail, perhaps it was fate that drew us together? Who knows.
She told me that she writes a blog..Not any old blog  But Thunder and threads
Her blog was the "Blog of the year 2012"

Well done, she is off to London soon.
I wish you the very best,
Just as I was writing this I moved my hand over to pick up the mouse and tumbled a Pint of Guinness over the other laptop !

Now laptops do not like that.

WHAT TO DO?
First of all turn it upside down and unplug it.
While shaking it undo the battery.
Now when it is dead, dry it off with tissues and put in the airing cubbord.

If it is milk you spilled over it you need to get it cleaned off because the milk will curdle and really cause problems.
Sodas and lemonade are full of sugar, so it will have to be washed off.
At the bottom of Capel St (Fruit market end) there is a shop which will do on the spot repairs, this is what you need.
Or try the guys in Fairview in the internet cafe at the bottom of Phillipsburgh Ave.

I have been working hard at the moment so I am off to bed.

Good night

May Your God keep you safe in the plam of her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment